CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Los Hermanos

I LOVE working there... yeah, bussing sucks... but hey, the boys are cute and the girls are super nice. haha..
we all got together after work last night and went to the hotpots in midway... SO MUCH FUN.
I have a feeling i'll be working there for a long time..
I am interested in 2 boys there..
both way cute, one reminds me of richard... (eek) but his and richards personality are COMPLETELY different.. they just look alike.
then one that isnt in the "i would date them" category is kind of annoying.. our personalitys just clash... oh well

BUT, today Angie was training me on Bar, I LOVE BAR. she was slamming the whipped cream down on the ice, and it totally sprayed me in the face... haha we both could not stop laughing.. it was hilarious...


GUESS WHAT! only 8 days left...
then I dont have to deal with it anymore!!!!!! can NOT wait....
well, I have to go and clean.... have a fun day all!!!!

Danielle

0 comments: