CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

week from hell turned good.

What a nice start to a new week.
I crashed my car yesterday. got 2 citations, one for reckless driving and one for not having the current registration and insurance information.
I have to go to court in 20 days. I was in shock. Didnt know what to do, ruined everything. couldnt stand it anymore. i messed up and I knew why.
I have missed a lot of school. I call it lazy, it's completely irresponsible and I need to put my head on straight.
I am starting right now, tonight. No more skipping school, no more. I need to start going earlier and staying later. it's going to take me a very long time to keep it going but I have to do it.

On a brighter note,
I WON A TRIP TO VEGAS.
My roommate and I, as well as my boss and her roommate are going to vegas in a month. And staying at the Tahiti Village!
3 days and 2 night hotel paid for getaway.
I need this.
It will be amazing.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Danielle - are things still looking up for you? How is school.
have you had your fun Vegas trip yet?
Grandma Nancy

The Hendricks Family said...

I can't believe what happened with your car. Are you alright? I hope things get better. I know school is tough but just hang in there and try your hardest. You can do anything if you put your mind to it and STUDY or in your case PRACTICE! Love ya