CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh my.

This has been an interesting and STRESSFUL year so far. So many ups and downs. Here is a recap of my year:

January:

1. My Taurus decided to die on me, we had a good 4 years together. It was sad to see her go.

2. I got a new car. and LOVE it. Here is a picture:

Feburary:
1. Realized that I was really behind in school and needed to get my act together.
2. Went to Vegas
3. Bryce came home from his mission
March:
1.Started going to school on sautrdays.
2. Taft Died in a car accident
April:
1. Finally found out taft died, 2 weeks later.
2. was in a car accident 2 days after I found out about Taft.
3. Bryce was in Utah, but things didnt work out.
4. Decided I want to go on a mission
5. now, the best news of all:
I was Accepted to compete in a National Hair show/competition In ORLANDO FLORIDA!

3 comments:

Jana said...

shouldn't the mission be the most exciting part of that?!?!
:)

just teasing.

That competition sounds great! will you take me, in your suitcase?

Danielle Ovard said...

Haha Jana! The mission is the most important part, but the competition is the soonest. It's in June! I am sure I could fit you in my carry on =)

A small glimpse at our world said...

So proud of you Danielle and all you are trying to do. YOu'll do great in Orlando!!!!