CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Fly, Fly, Fly.


I really cannot believe it has be OVER a year since I posted on my blog. It does not seem like that long ago, time really does fly! Well, In the mean time, a lot has happened! My roommate Tyese was married to one of my greatest friends Steven Blackhurst on October 21st 2010. They are an adorable couple, their reception was very elegant and beautiful and Tyese was as GORGEOUS as ever.
Living in Salt Lake City was wonderful. I loved being so close to relatives that I originally had only seen once a year. I was working as a stylist at Great Clips and a very quaint little salon in the area. Both locations were very close to home, very convenient.

Allison, Tyese, and I became very good friends. We did everything together! The best roommates I had ever had, friendships that will last a life time. We took a liking to a restaurant nearby by the name of Hoppers, to which we were frequent diners.
On my last night in Utah Tyese, Jessica, Allison, and I met at hoppers and enjoyed each others company, laughing the night away!

The LDS ward I was involved in was a very LARGE but very well organized University singles ward. That is where I started my paperwork to serve an LDS mission. Shortly after that I returned home to California and have been here just over a month!
Tonight is Christmas Eve and everyone in my house is anxious to see what we will be greeted by in the morning. Dad has been asking for it to be Christmas for a couple days now. He knows what's coming and is anxious to see what SANTA will bring!
I hope your Christmas Eve is as thrilling as mine is becoming!

0 comments: