CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jumping to conclusions.

Mike and Ike Tangy Twister Jelly Beans really aren't that good, and they give bad breath, but I eat them anyways.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and totally splurged. I bought cookies, cake and milk, I LOVE milk, Toaster Strudels and a lot of goodies I probably should not have bought in the first place... Ha ha. That's what i get for going to the grocery store when I am Hungary.

so, I had an interesting night last night. I had a date so the girls at school wanted to make me look "hott". (pssh like i need help to do that!!! KIDDING) I had my hair done and my makeup done. The makeup was a little over the edge, my face was TAN while my neck was the translucent white that it is. So, naturally I ended up taking it off anyways. My hair was BIG, so I had to calm that down as well. I'm not looking to be ALL made up, I mean I like to look good, and I know how to look good, just not drag queenish.

Anyways, the date was... interesting, to say the least.
That's all I have to say about that.

Work is getting very, very, very boring. I figure I can now blog while at work, kind of like writing in a journal, except the whole world can see it.
Plus, if I get caught, bad things could happen. Ha ha.
I don't like being here for long periods of time, however, It pays really well, that is the only reason I am here. I have almost quit more then enough times. But I love my coworkers so that's why i am here.

I just want to type and type and type. Mostly because I have nothing else to do...
some people are so dumb. I say, "thank you for calling!" then wait two seconds for them to respond, they don't so I disconnect the call, but as I disconnect, they decide to start talking and I get dinged in quality.. BLAH!

well, I guess I could be done for today.. I am off in 10 minutes!!!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

So Danielle, this is your cousin Jenny. I saw your post on Jana's site. How are you? That is a funny story about your girls getting you ready for your date. That reminded me of one time in college, my beauty school roommate wanted to do my makeup for a dance I was going to (a date). Anyhow, I looked so scary! I remember after she left the room, I was trying to scrub off my face and it wouldn't come off! Needless to say, it was sad but luckily my date didnt say much!