CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rampage

I don't know why i was on such an 'I hate the world and everything in it' rampage yesterday...

Sometimes the need to explode from bottling certain things up for so long comes at a very unexpected time. I was having a fantastic day yesterday, I did absolutely nothing, vegged (if you will) for 7 hours straight. It was wonderful, I made pancakes and sat on the couch, ALL day long. Then 4:30 rolled around and I figured I might want to start being productive. So I got ready to head into school.

I started a new class yesterday at Bon Losse, called Nuts and Bolts. Basically, learning how to be professionals by building up our own clientele and producing a successful business culture.
Which is really helpful, it is just taking away from my floor time. I feel like I am hardly on the floor any more at all. Monday's we have skills (practicals) from 5-7, 7-9 is free floor time. Tuesday is free floor time. Wednesday I have Nuts and Bolts from 5-7 free floor time till 8, and then 'actual class' (bookwork, tests, notes, all the "exciting" things) from 8-9. Thursday is free floor time. Last but certainly not least Friday I have free floor time for a whopping 3 hours! Then 'actual class' from 8-9.

Well as much as you wanted to know my daily school routine, there you have it. Haha.

I have decided that I like music, a lot.

I also make the best dang flan you've ever had in your entire life. I LOVE FLAN.

well, as much fun as "blogging" is, I am going to go do something a little more productive, like clean out my car for instance. It really is getting BAD... I can't find ANYTHING. haha.

Danielle

0 comments: