CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

some may call me a slacker...

Where to start...

Its been a while since I have written anything on this..

a lot has happened too.. i'll list it off, if you want explanation.. then ask! haha

1. Quit Los Hermanos, now training to be sr. asst. manager at Taco Bell

2. got extensions

3. go up to salt lake like everyday.. (literally)

4. popped my tire on the curb

5. met an amazing guy in my ward.

6.still writing missionary, doesnt know about amazing guy

7. have been struggling to get to school

8. got mad a missionary for making stupid decisions

9. have new roomates that I have never seen or met.. I think one of them is korean, as we have food in our fridge with words I cant make out..

10. is finally financially stable.

and.. the end!!

I promise I will keep up with this more often.. I just forget.. haha

now I am off to school.. woo hooo. i actually kind of want to go now... but, not really..

love ya lots!

Danielle

0 comments: