CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

8th world wonder


well.. Boy he is a wonder..
Says all the right things at all the right times. Funny. Attractive. Easy to get along with..
I was his first kiss.. and first sort of girlfriendish type thingy.
It's such a nice situation.. really.
We will have to see...
Tomorrow is the wonderful Wednesday, I know I am not bumed out that its wednesday, but i am not particularly excited either.. I think the flare has left the building. I still love him to death.. NO love interests came around for 8 months.. I was not looking for any, I had my mind set on the prize. Then country boy came along. Hes been home for 4 months, is from ohio, all the good stuff.. grew up on a farm ( my dad would love to know that.. as he grew up in the "wilderness" as well.) I however.. dont know where I want to be.. I could and would be content in either, i am a city girl, hands down. Provo is not big enough. I am used to San Diego, the climate the people, not really something i want to have my future family around, but when we go up to visit my dads fam in Idaho, I LOVE IT. riding horses, four wheelers.. canals.. natural lakes..
I just dont like getting dirty.. but i am sure I would get used to it..
just keeping my options open and realizing that in either situation, I would be happy. Thats all that really matters right?
well, I am off to take a nap before venturing off to school..
wish me luck tonight! I really dont want to cut myself again with my shears... thank goodness for liquid bandaids..
I might go to wal mart after school.. I need food..
love y'all
danielle


0 comments: