CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I really should update this more..

Our internet has been down so not a lot of blogging has been going on.

Josh, didn't last to long... Just as I expected. However, this breakup was different from the rest.
We didn't breakup because we lost interest in each other, heck, I still have the hots for him. We brokeup in a mutual manner, we wouldnt be able to make each other the happiest we could be. No doubt, we would be capable of making it work. Only one of us would be living the life we didnt want to..

He is a cowboy/farmer thinks Provo is to big of a city kind of guy.
I am a aspiring cosmetologist that thinks Provo is TO SMALL.
My career would go to the dogs if I were to move to Ohio and be a farmers wife, I wouldnt be able to live my dream of doing hair on Rodeo Drive!
We are still close friends, which I think is important.

On to other things in the life of me!

I lost my Job a Taco Bell, then sorta kinda got it back a little. I am opening manager and take care of the deposit and paperwork. Only I work from 7-9am, we don't even open till 9. I don't have to do line, or drive through or front cash! Probably the best fast food job ever. Haha.
Meanwhile, while Taco Bell was fighting to get me back I was hired on as a closer at Pita Pit.
Which meant i had to change my schedule for school as well. So now I do Taco Bell in the mornings, school from 12:30 - 6:30, then Pita Pit whenever they have me scheduled (I start Monday)

Exciting, I know. I get to be busy!
Well.. tis late and I need to get to bed so I can go to TB tomorrow morning.
nighty night
Danielle

0 comments: