CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

fed up

yesterday was wednesday...
It turned out WORSE then I could have ever imagined.
I had so much amnosity towards him yesterday, i knew he messed up. He didnt have to tell me, i knew it.
but then I hear what REALLY happened.
He passionatly kissed a girl while he was out in Argentina. He didnt tell me wether or not he was being sent home, but i feel that he is.. something deep down inside is telling me that he really is being sent home..
Me and Josh made it official yesterday.
I dear johned bryce yesterday and basically said I lost all respect and faith in him. I dont trust him anymore. If he can't be faithfull to the lord for 2 years.. how can i expect him to be faithful to me for all eternity?
at the end of the letter I said that if he feels he needs to get in contact with me after his mission, he knows where to find me. And left it at that.
I m hppy with Josh for the moment. I dont know how long it will last, but I am happy.
i want it to last a very long time.
i need a nap.
i am exhausted and sick of everyone.
danielle

0 comments: