CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fruit Flies.

They are EVERYWHERE.
I have been having odd dreams lately.. Really odd.
A few nights a go I was best friends with Miley Cirus (Hannah Montana). Bryce was home and we jumped on my trampoline at my house in San Jacinto.
THEN
I went and saw Batman (AWESOME) last night with Josh and then dreamt the WEIRDEST thing..
I was helping The joker (hottest joker ever, kind of the same effect of Johnny Depp in Pirates) in his dirty deeds.. We were lovers, he was blowing up something and told me to go hop the fence so I wouldn’t die. And I did, and Batman was there, riding a llama ( I went to the Llama fest last week) with Miley Cirus.
Me and the joker killed Miley Cirus!!!!!
And then my alarm went off.
WHAT THE HECK??
I was best friends with Miley a few days ago!!!!

0 comments: